A traditional scouting compass made almost entirely from recycled and reclaimed acrylic! The high contrast green/white azimuth ring enables quick and accurate navigation while a larger baseplate is perfect for trip planning and classic route-finding.
- dimensions: 4.1″ x 2.4″ x 0.6” | 10.4 x 6.2 x 1.5cm
- weight: 1.3oz | 36g
- resolution: 2˚ for 0-360˚
- Baseplate made from recycled and reclaimed acrylic and lanyard made from recycled soft drink bottles (RPET)
- TruArc™ Global Needle tilts up to 20˚ for balanced use world wide
- Tool-free declination adjustment is simple and fast to orient magnetic north to true north
- Inch/millimeter scales for accurate and effective map work
- Map magnifier helps with the smaller details on any map
- 2˚ resolution azimuth ring provides accurate readings
- Made in the USA in Riverton, WY
Brunton compasses are proudly made in the USA. All transits and the bulk of compasses are designed, developed, and hand-built in our factory in Riverton, WY and are sold across the world via our global headquarters in Louisville CO.