***FREE SHIPPING ON ALL BRUNTON TRANSITS WHEN PURCHASED AS FULL PRICE***
A classic military-style sighting compass (also known as a lensatic).
This compass is perfect for those who want a bomber-mirrored sighting compass.
The heavy-duty metal body with a long straight edge ensures easy and accurate map work. The hinged points then allow the body to be folded down to a small 3 x 2.2-inch unit that can slide into a pocket.
The liquid-dampened vial has luminous points of reference, while magnification on the vial allows for an easy read of the 2˚ resolution.
• CLOSED DIMENSIONS: 3 x 2.2 x 1.2 in | 7.6 x 5.5 x 3 cm
• OPEN DIMENSIONS: 6.5 x 2.2 x 1.2 in | 16.5 x 5.5 x 3 cm
• WEIGHT: 3.4 oz | 94 g
• RESOLUTION: 2˚ in MILS
• Traditional lensatic compass with sighting line integrated into the cover. Align for the most accurate bearings, whether taking or following a bearing.
• Millimeter scales and long straight edge for accurate and effective map work.
• Magnified readout provides the highest degree of accuracy without compromising readability.
• Map magnifier helps with the smaller details on any map.
• Metal body folds closed to protect the compass.
• 2˚ MILS resolution azimuth ring provides precise readings.