TruPoint™ 300: The world’s most compact and cost-effective total station
This new all-in-one laser rangefinder includes an inclinometer with vertical and horizontal angle encoders. It produces survey-grade distance accuracy and costs thousands less than conventional total stations. The onboard solutions include calculating area and volume, heights, 2D slope and 3D missing line values. Easily collect 3D measurements from a single location into your smart device with LTI’s apps.
- Easily navigate through measurement routines and menus like a smart device with the full-color touch screen display.
- Capture a photo of every shot you take that includes raw measurement values and onboard calculations.
- Have confidence in your aiming by using the integrated red-dot visual indicator and crosshair with 4-power zoom camera.
- Achieve survey-grade distance accuracy with precise tilt and turned horizontal angle measurements.
- Collect and store 2D or 3D data with photos in a CAD-friendly (*.dxf) format for professional documentation.
Full-Color Touch Screen Graphical Interface:
- Enjoy the ease of navigating through the TruPoint measurement functions and submenus with intuitive, touch screen icon-based graphics that will make your work life a lot easier.
- When the red-dot laser isn’t visible outdoors, use the 4-power magnification camera with cross-hairs to align your measurement point to the target.
- Access the help screens anytime for more details and explanations on all the functions, and review any measurement taken at any time.
Complete Data Collection:
- Using the onboard communication, have every measurement automatically download into a smartphone or tablet running any one of LTI’s market-specific apps.