The Signature Series thread design allows connection and disassembly with only 1-1/2 turns, significantly faster than with thinner thread designs. Because the threads are thicker and more durable than traditional threads, they can also withstand tough use in the field.
Signature Series Features:
- High carbon steel teeth with tungsten carbide hard surface edges
- Stainless steel cylinder and carbon steel bail
- Rounded bail design is easier to use
- Cylinder holds nearly 10% more soil than standard AMS augers
- Smooth welds enable easier augering and cleaning
- Extensions plated with yellow zinc coating for rust resistance
- Quick-spin threaded connection allows connection & disassembly with only 1-1/2 turns
Please make sure any AMS samplers you intend to use together share a common connection type. Click here for information on the AMS connection types.