The AMS Stainless Steel Regular Auger has a 5/8″ thread and is ideal for sandy or clay loams. Auger down to a depth of five feet in just two minutes – even in the hardest soils!
- Ideal for applications where minimum contamination is required such as environmental sampling and EPA testing
- Traditional thread-on features 5/8”-11 NC threaded pin coupling
- Stainless steel bails, cylinders, and bits
- Cylinders, 6-7” long. Overall auger length is approximately 12-17”
- Cutting edges are stellite hard surfaced, heat treated, and sharpened to a fine cutting edge.
Please make sure any AMS samplers, extensions and/or handles you intend to use together share a common connection type. Click here for information on the AMS connection types.