This product is drop shipped directly from Hi-Tech Diamond. It usually ships in 1-2 business days.
The Hi-Tech Diamond, American-made 4″/5″ trim saw makes the perfect saw for trimming-out cabochon preforms in rocks, minerals and glass, or to cleanly trim smaller faceting material. This saw includes TWO different size saw blades, one 4″ and one 5″ silver notched diamond saw blade. Two different size saw blades gives you two different blade height options to accommodate the height of your cutting material.
The Hi-Tech Diamond 4″/5″ trim saw is manufactured with a 5/8″ arbor and will accept any 4″ or 5″ saw blade that has a 5/8″ arbor. The saw table has a generous work area, measuring 7-1/2″ L X 4-3/4″ W. The housing is made of unbreakable, cross-linked polyethylene that makes it rustproof and easy to clean. Installed in each saw is a 1/4 hp, heavy-duty, direct drive permanent magnet motor with sealed ball bearings. The motor is variable speed and can deliver speeds from 800 to 3,400 rpm. The coolant reservoir is built right into the base of the machine and can hold up to 8 ounces of water. The removable saw table that covers the reservoir makes cleanup easy. The splash guard that comes with the machine keeps water off you and on your piece, making it easier for you to work.
This Hi-Tech Diamond 4″/5″ trim saw machine comes with TWO different size silver notched diamond saw blades. The included 4″ blade allows you to cut a maximum height of 1″. The included 5″ saw blade allows you to cut a maximum height of 1-1/2″. These saw blades are designed for cutting and trimming rock material such as turquoise, aqua, garnet, corundum, emerald and ruby.
- Machine dimensions: 13″ L X 9-1/2″ W X 7″ H
- Machine weight: 10 lbs
- Saw housing construction: rustproof, cross-linked polyethylene
- Motor type: 1/4 hp variable speed direct drive motor with speeds ranging between 800 rpm – 3,400 rpm
- Motor voltage: 115V or 220V
- 4″ saw blade height: 1″
- 5″ saw blade height: 1-1/2″
- 4″ saw blade depth: 3-1/4″
- 5″ saw blade depth: 4-1/2″
- Perfect saw for trimming cabochon pre-forms or
to cleanly trim facet material
- 115V, 1/4 hp variable speed motor installed
delivers speeds from 800 rpm to 3,400 rpm
- Large, 7-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ saw table
- Built-in water reservoir holds up to 4 oz of water
- Includes one 4″ thin notched diamond saw blade
- Includes one 5″ thin notched diamond saw blade
- Country of origin: U.S.A.
- Shipped from: U.S.A.
- 4″ x .010″ x .013″ diamond saw blade
- 5″ x .010″ x .013″ diamond saw blade
- Black spray shield
- Allen wrench
- Complete written and visual instruction manual
- One-year manufacturer warranty
International Customers – Please contact us for a quotation!
The 220 volt models are available only for overseas customers that require 220V – 240V power supply. All 220 volt models are manufactured with this CE rated, Type F plug (see below):